Friday, October 13, 2023

Dragon Quest 1 Android - part 3 (No grinding)

 
Well this is one helpful video with subtitles.
In this part:
- Location of SUNSTONE
- Location of MARK OF ERDRICK
- How to beat Golem in front of Cantlin
- Exploring Cantling
- Find Erdrick's armour in Damdara

First of all I've maked a mistake in the and of the video when I tell that I will star with "Magic armour" instead of "Erdrick's armour", because the first one heal me when I walk.
Turns out that "Erdrick's also heals but faster and prevents damage from poison marshes and other damaging surfaces....
In the next part, which may be last on I will start from level 30 ( hero maxed) and provide you a save file for Android...
So stay tuned...
It's the first game from the series... Everything starts from here. It's simple but beautiful game...
I'm enjoying it a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment